Monday, January 2, 2012

Up & Running

Hi if anyone is out there. You are my very first followers and I couldn't be more excited! I'm just starting out and promise I will get better at this. DH thinks I'm wasting my time, but if I help one person out because I shared my knowledge than it will all be worth it. I will refer to my husband as DH. I guess its the proper thing to do in the online community, but I think it means Dear Husband or Dumb Husband. Either way you will know by the context of the story which DH I'm refering to. I go by Lacey. I'm 23 years old and about to embark on the journey of a lifetime with my bestfriend and become a parent! I love, love, love life and becoming a wife has been one of highlights! My DH and I were married in October and are going on our honeymoon in just 28 days! We are both so excited to leave the frozen tundra we live in and go somewhere warm and sunny! I love living in Wisconsin and wouldn't change it for the world. We get these great things called seasons...I never said winter was my favorite lol. Oh, if you haven't noticed, I'm sarcastic. I love to laugh and make others laugh so I hope you will get my humor. I also am not an english major so I do not always have proper puncuation, grammar, and spelling...get over it. If you do not like it do not read my blog. Anyways, I started this blog as an outlet. For any women out there in the same life stage I am in, or really just anyone that can relate. I'm not looking to argue or defend my opinions so if you don't like anything I have to say don't waste your time emailing me and telling me, just leave my page it's really simple. I love my fans especially my biggest fan my DH. You guys keep my creative juices flowing! I hope to make lots of new friends and also learn tools of the trade from other mothers and wives out there. CHEERS to the New Year!

No comments: