Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cheers to the Fricken Weekend

As if I'm not busy enough starting a business I decided to get a Hobby Jobby I call it. It's a part time job I took at a local grocery store to design handwritten signs and posters to be displayed throughout the store. Sort of like Trader Joe's sign artists, but I do not believe chalk will be my medium, I think it will be oil pastels.  It's an entry level position I was offered to work with the marketing department and I could barely contain my excitement! I happily accepted the position and look forward to orientation Monday then being able to telecommute. Being able to have a creative outlet for my talent and be compensated nicely for it feels rewarding.  That means tomorrow night we are going out to celebrate our business launching to social media sites and celebrate my new Hobby Jobby! Goes to show you if you work hard enough at a dream it can become a reality! Till next time...

No comments: