Friday, February 17, 2012

Gotta Have It!

I just have to share this amazing new product I found. I met my friend and her adorable little baby boy for lunch at the mall like I told you, and while there I stopped by Victoria's Secret and found this yummy new fragrance! Introducing:

Incredible Daring

According to the Victoria's Secret website it's:
"Bold and sexy. It's a boost of fresh confidence in a bottle. With notes of dewy freesia, lumionous orange flower, and  naked musk"

This is a seaosnal scent released so hurry and get yours today! It's is a version of VS Incredible which is another favorite of mine. One thing about me is I love smelling great and have lots of different scents I love to shuffle through. I'm always looking for my next favorite and VS is always true to deliver.

I'm more one to purchase body mist over concentrated perfumes for a couple reasons. One, the body mist is $25 dollars for 8.4 fl/oz and perfume is $49 for 1.7 fl/oz so more product for your money. Remember the perfume will last hours longer than body mist though so it's your preference. The body mist you may use more of reapplying throughout day. Another reason is that I do not like overpowering perfume and smelling it all day long.

This is honestly one scent I may be willing to purchase the perfume because I just love it so much and cannot get enough of it! Check it out today at your local VS store or order yours here today: http://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/incredible-by-victorias-secret
(Incredible Daring is in the teal bottle. The original and equally as yummy scent is in the pink bottle)

TGIF RHOGB Readers! Have a great weekend!

No comments: