Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To You & Yours

I'm kinda sad to report the DHs helicopter is no longer in service. He took it to work to fly in a large bay and it mysteriously crashed. I'm a bit relieved to be able to walk around without the anxiety of worrying I'm about to get smoked in the head by his copter. I once gave myself a black eye when I ducked and hit my head on the wood table trying to avoid being hit. It's laughable now.

HaPpY VaLeNtiNeS DaY!



On a brighter note... Happy Valentines Day RHOGB readers! Thank you for your continued support! Hubby is taking a nap so I'm going to get ready for our date night tonight. We are going to see the movie The Vow starring Rachel McAdams & Channing Tatum.
The Vow

It's about a newlywed couple that gets in a car accident and as a result she loses her memory. Like the movie I love with Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore 50 First Dates he endeavors to win her heart again. I will let you know how it goes! Have a wonderful day.

No comments: